Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sickness/Good start.

I've become sick. I've found out that I always get sick every time I come to Berlin or go back to Sweden. Must be the bus, a great opportunity for bacillas and viruses to swirl in the air until they find another body to mess up. Must be that. But good things can come with this. When I'm sick I always get so creative and find everything cosy. Time for myself. After this one, I think a good start will come.



My hysterical, girly peppercake castle that I made today. Look at the little balconies. I don't believe in less is more. And I just burned my finger once.

Sofias dogs are my favourite dogs. Diva and Tara. And of course Gibson and Oliwer too. I hope Oliwer is still alive. Because of the family situation, we had to give him away.. God I miss him so. Thinking that I will never see him again, makes me so sad. I think about him often, always will.

I make these flower brosches in different fabrics. Cute huh? :) I sell them f0r 50 kr (5 £) each! You can also buy them at Sofias ByrĂ„

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i love the castle! It's so great!

    Btw. just today i found this website: http://de.dawanda.com/ It is a market for independent creatives doing all kinds of stuff.

    ReplyDelete