Monday, May 24, 2010

Time Again...

Now it's time again, time for some blogging.. It has been a hard beginning of the year for me. Many bad things happened too close. Now I feel
relatively calm and can finally focus on myself and how to go on with my life. Not only bad things have happen. Some good things have happen too. One good things is the opening of the second hand store. Here I can create things, find new ideas and be inspired. Now I got something to take care of, something to maintain.. Let's se how everything will end up, but now I know I'm here, and will be here for a little or a long while. My camera got stolen, so, I have to look through old stuff that has been forgotten, to work with. Without creating photos I feel as if a big part of me has been cut off.













Now time for bed and I feel good about myself writing here again...

No comments:

Post a Comment