Saturday, December 11, 2010

Random thoughts.

I felt that it's time for some blogging again. Maybe it's a sign of feeling better, but thoughts are swirling around in my head, more than usual. Once again I followed a spontan idea and it turns out not beeing waterproof enough. It leaked. And yet, once again I learned a lession. It feels as if life's only about learning lessions. This time I followed an idea of moving to Berlin with a heart burning for the city. Without prepairing, without any clue what to do I came here. But I believed that things would work out better than last time. People were telling me "-No" but I was stubborn enough not to listen. You people were right. Now I'm here ready to go back to Sweden again. Without any place to stay for some months. I don't know what is waiting me back home, but it's surely the right thing to do. I can feel that, even if it feels like a break-up leaving Berlin. I wasn't strong enough to stay here this time either. But NO DAY has been wasted, no. Thank you Berlin for, once again, letting me explore your hidden- bars, clubs, streets, people, music, alleys and myself. I love you, I love you, I love you and I will do everything I can to move back here. It might take a while, but I'll surely come back baby. Until then, let's see what life has for me, hidden in it's sleeves.


Good morning Berlin.


Through my window.


I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment