Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I have plans of having plans.

I finally got a list, the list of plans in my life. I made it today, and now I don't have to keep it in my head anymore. Also in the list I wrote how I will get there and how to start. Even to start with the tiniest thing and then a tiny thing after and soon the wheel get's going. What's standing on the list I don't tell you now, you will recognize it sooner or later. But God, on the list there's a lot. But I will make it. You should make this list too!

Evil Twins.

Just trying to grab it.

Shadows on a walk in the sun.

In Gothenburg with Ida.

Seiden.

3 comments:

  1. Jättefina bilder! Men du borde ha tagit bort min rynka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. tänkte på det.. men det skulle kännas fel att göra det på en annan än mig själv. Jag tycker att du är fin som du är! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. klokt med lista. men man blir ju nyfiken..

    ReplyDelete