Friday, October 23, 2009

I'll take you back to my hometown.

Now I've been in my hometown a little while, of course you hate it and love it at the same time. Everything has to be so perfect here or, it has the sight of beeing perfect. I'm thinking a lot about future these days. I'm wondering how it will be like having routines like the people going to do the weekly shopping at the supermarket, planning their week, cooking after working, TV, sleeping, wake up, back to business . I see this people, watching them and wonder, how is it like for them. Happy? Bored? Habit? I would like to try having it that way...

Right now I've started to record a lot with a friend, we make cute songs, a start to something better. Never let the flow stops when it comes to music, it's all about two steps ahead and one step back, sooner or later you realize that you're getting somewhere. The important thing is that you have fun on the way.

Wonder.

Buddies!

Well, Halleluja.

Lights in Alingsås: Web of lights.

Lights in Alingsås: Sparkles are falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment