Monday, June 21, 2010

Checkpoints.

Every year, at every different season, I compare the same time with the years before. What did I do? Where was I? Who was I? Like "checkpoints". When I look at myself sometimes, I can't see the things that have changed around me. Or, the feeling I haven't accomplished anything in my life yet. I don't think I'm the only one... That's why, looking back at these "checkpoints" is a good thing to do. I look back and try to catch the feeling I had this time last year, the year before that, the year before that and so on. How did I experience everything around me? How did I take care of my thoughts? And myself?
Slowly I realize that I've grown a lot, a lot of things have happened and that I don't want to be that person I was. So this time next year who knows what I'll be thinking about me now?


Summer -08


Summer 08


Summer 08


Summer 09


Summer 09


Summer 08

No comments:

Post a Comment