Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome back my old friend.

Finally I got my camera back. Exactly the same as the one that got stolen, but a new one. I'm so greatful. Even if it was hard getting money from the insurance company, I finally made it.
I've been without a camera over two months. During this time I've felt like a big part of my body roughly has been cut. Disabled kind of... These two months have just been a long long waiting. Somehow, I feel I've got better. I see another deepness. Without the camera I've trained in a subconscious way. So many times I've been looking at the surrounding, sighing and thinking that I could have captured it, and how I should have done it.
Or, maybe it's just the camera that is better or just different. Maybe cameras have souls...
Either way, I'm happy over my new baby.

~So, below you'll see some try outs at home.~
















No comments:

Post a Comment