Monday, November 2, 2009

Let it all rain down on me.

Drip, drop, plipp, plopp. I woke up listening a very long while to this sound. I just lied there and it felt so cosy, knowing I'm under the cover, and outside it too cold, grey and way too wet. I stood up and the first thing I did was to get my camera. I was in a rain mood :) A crazy thing today was, I looked out at the window a bit and watched the gray sky. After a little while, it felt like some minutes, I looked out again and it was black! This is scary! This year it feels like I will experience the winter for the first time in my life. The winters before have been passing by without me noticing it. I'm so scared of this winter, don't know why.

Cold and scared.

Morning rain.



Girls like pearls.

Some of the clothes I've been drawing to my collection. Want to order right now? :)

3 comments:

  1. How much is the kimono style dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know yet! But I was actually thinking about you when I draw it! Thought that you might like it :) Today I will look for fabrics, I think that I will sew this one first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. snygga kläder. Så du ska göra en kollektion förstår jag. Härlig idé sus! har du något som skulle passa mig?

    ReplyDelete