Saturday, November 7, 2009

Night Walker.

Yesterday I heard something that made me think... If you refuse death, then you refuse life. It has been in my head today, all the time in the background. I started to see how the fear, that the time is so short and you have to get somewhere and do so much in your life to make it grand, makes you afraid of all the ways you actually can go, of all the things you can create. Afraid of create because you maybe spoil the time, afraid of loosing, afraid of trying. Just to not be afraid of the little time we got.. will erase the pressure.. will make you not beeing afraid to see what's inside you, and will make you t r y i n g.

On my way home this night, even if many strange things happen in this town, I was stupid enough to stand alone and still in dark places, but I wanted to capture this night.







Still awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment