Friday, November 6, 2009

Spinning day.

Today I woke up with my head spinning around and I could hardly walk and the whole world was spinning at left. I fall asleep again and when I woke up again it was a bit better. But still spinning and my legs couldn't barely lift me. I thought what the fuck, and went to Gothenburg to meet up with friends Ida and Maria. And of course I met Marias lovely baby, Malva. So I spended my day in Gothenburg searching for shoes.. You never feel well with cold, cold feets. Time to leave the Chinashoes behind and hello to my new shiny boots, times two. Time to get warm and to feel womanly. This made me forgot about the spinning world around me. After that Ida took care of spinning Susi. We looked at a spinning space movie and then the train was spinning me home. I got so inspired of this spinning thing today. And now the night will just spinn on.

Spinn me around.

At the Alingsås station.

Malva.

In the bus.

Waiting.

New shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment