Monday, November 16, 2009

New ideas.

Based on a dream I had recently.

----------------------------------------------

Today I made some photos of my friend Sofia to her second hand store. Our theme was bride through time. So, how it turned out you can see here. This gave is the idea of a new project. Let people try out old fashion clothes from her store we fix make up and hair, and then I'll have photoshoots in her store and create a little studio. They can decide with enviroment they want to be in and it all turns out as a vintage photography. Perfect christmas present. Good idea? I've also got a christmas photo job and also to make a christmas card for a company!



1 comment:

  1. Fungerar det bra att göra reklam för sin blog genom att dela ut lappar till krogvakter?
    Schyssta bilder iaf.

    ReplyDelete